Easy to Make within a short time
Ingredients of Rasgulla:
1. Milk 1 Liter
2. Lemon Juice 1/4 cup
3. Corn flour 1/2 Table Spoon
4. Cardamon 3
5. Sugar 3 Cup
6. Water 1.5 Cup
- Take a Milk and Bring to a boil, lower heat and add the lemon mixture gradually, till the milk curdles.
- Shut off the heat and leave the mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
- Drain off water and leave the paneer in a colander for at least 4 hours.
- Mash paneer very smooth (no grains).
- Add the Cornflour and mash some more.
- Make balls smoothly (no crack)
- Bring 2 cups of water, add 2 cups of Sugar and Cardamon and bring to a boil.
- Transfer balls into the boiling water, cover with a tight-fitting cover and let cook till puffed up (about 15 minutes).
- Let cool, transfer to a serving bowl, chill and serve.